Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Vision, Cutting-Edge Solutions Our Priority is Client Satisfaction
We provide state of the art epidemiological consulting, from data collection to statistical analyses, systematic literature reviews, and meta-analyses that pioneer communication strategies directed at scientists, regulators, patients, providers, in print, on the web, and through emerging media.
- Project needs are determined with a client focus to ensure satisfaction
- Fee structure is based on project requirements and costs are discussed upfront
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry practices
- Adherence to industry practices
- Access to a large network of experts with a range of expertise
- Timely project deliverables
Troy Lisa Holbrook, M.S., Ph.D., President and Founder Dr. Troy Holbrook, founder and President of EPI-SOAR, has over 20 years of diverse public health experience in all aspects and phases of epidemiological research. Dr. Holbrook is a world-renowned expert in health outcomes research. She has over 80 peer-reviewed research publications in the most prestigious journals. She has presented her work at numerous international scientific meetings and provided testimony to Congress.
- We collaborate with scientists and professionals throughout the United States, always seeking the best partner for each project.
- We use our network of experts in various areas of epidemiology and public health to address a wide array of consultation requests, from the most basic requests to the most complex projects. Our consultants are members of internationally recognized bodies for public health and epidemiological practice.